How to “DM”? What is “DM”? Claran, please DM me.

Your instructions are confusing.

I don’t know how to follow up.

this is the only way I have to respond to you.

Best Answer

• MarcMarc Posts: 722
    500 Likes 50 Answers 500 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019 Accepted Answer
      @donfing, click the icon to the left of your avatar on the top of the screen, then enter his name, ciaran.  It’s searchable so it should just appear.  Type your message and click send. The picture I included in my response to you shows where to click.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...

Answers

• MarcMarc Posts: 722Moderator, Beta Tester
    500 Likes 50 Answers 500 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @donfing , DM means direct message.  This web site has an email function where you can send a message privately to any other member...  See screenshot below and arrow for the icon to click on for DM..

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • donfingdonfing Posts: 5Member
    First Comment Photogenic
    mod
    So - How do I DM to Claran?        Please DM me.   
    Can anyone answer this question?   

• CiaranCiaran Posts: 505Administrator
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 5 Answers
    admin
    edited December 2019
    @donfing thank you for the post and apologies if the steps were not clear. I have now Direct Messaged you. If you reply with your question I will be happy to help (go to the 'Envelope' icon in the top right hand corner of the screen and you should see a red alert symbol, click on that and it will open my message). @Marc thank you for your assistance with this query. Always very helpful.
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • donfingdonfing Posts: 5Member
    First Comment Photogenic
    mod

Aha. Thank you Claran.

I have been attempting to join the Fing Desktop beta test program that you announced.

I’d like to make an official request to join up.