Tapatalk

Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 273
100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Community Updates
Any possibility of this community being available on Tapatalk?
https://www.tapatalk.com/
This is how I access 99% of my communities and forums.  If I wasn't at work on my desktop I would be this active.
Tagged:
VioletChepilJohn

Comments

• VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I'm reading in their own community, for our platform, this isn't yet available though it's been requested. I'm checking back with them on availability of this. 

Community Manager at Fing

• GidsterGidster London, UKMember Posts: 224
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    It's worth noting @Lee_Bo that the Fing Community should be fully responsive and so work well on a mobile device
    Head of Product at Fing
  • Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 273
    ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

It does but it's not the easiest to navigate on the website.

See below and I'm typing this from my iPhone.

VioletChepil
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok @Lee_Bo thanks for the feedback. If you can open specific bug threads in the Welcome and Community Feedback category we can try and troubleshoot those specifically: https://community.fing.com/categories/welcome
    Just indicate phone/browser etc. We can work on improving this definitely in the future. 
    I've gotten feedback from the platform provider and unfortunately, they don't have plans to integrate because of privacy concerns. 
    I think it's worthwhile giving a bit more information about why Tapatalk integration is preferred for you? Other communities you are using there? Any other persuasive information from your side? 

Lee_Bo
  • Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 273
    ✭✭✭

Mainly because all the other forums I visit regularly are on TT. It just makes things very convenient when all my forums are accessible on one app without having to use a mobile web browser. Yes, the mobile browner is an option but let's be honest, how many of you are willing to use a mobile browser instead of a desktop/laptop or any type of forum app?

• JohnJohn Member Posts: 108
    25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Awesomes 5 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    +1 here was going to ask the same question about an app be it TT or its own native app for the forums, much better for alerts and posts although kudos to this forum platform @VioletChepil I think its great!
    VioletChepil
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot @John