Attacker told my daughter he'd hacked our internet - help
Someone last night tried to get pictures from my daughter by saying he’d hacked our internet and to prove it he cut her off WiFi.
i’m new to all this but I do know if you get a IP address you can overload a router to get it to reboot ?
anyways I’ve reset the router, removed all devices and changed all passwords.
question is what else can I do?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 531 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides