What is the favorite features of all of you from the app

YahtzeeYahtzee Member Posts: 3
Founder First Comment
✭✭

Mine fav features are the ability to see which ISP is better than your in the city and country and I also love the features to see all the devices connected to my WiFi as I caught that my neighbor was using my WiFi without permission in heavy usage like 10gb per day

VioletChepilGidster

Comments

• CaptainBuckCaptainBuck Member, Beta Tester Posts: 4
    5 Likes Photogenic First Comment
    edited August 2019

VioletChepil
  • ThorathomeThorathome Member, Beta Tester Posts: 10
    10 Comments First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes
    I love being able to see from afar if my WLAN is online and who’s in the house. We have two houses far from each other so Fing helps me monitor activity, uptime in the house I’m not in. It also lets me see who’s in the house at any time, and shows when Nests or other devices such as printers and cameras disconnect themselves. I like the uptime monthly reporting, but there’s not much I can do about it at that point. It is cool, though. Like my Fings.  
    VioletChepil
  • jw_nedjw_ned Member, Beta Tester Posts: 16
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    -monitor up/down-time
    -look up users at home or away
    -monitoring new devices (especialy when guest network is enabled)
    -monitoring critical devices (like NAS etc.)
    Regards, Jacco
    VioletChepil
  • smarkhamsmarkham Member, Beta Tester Posts: 27
    10 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic

My fav is the ability to manage LAN access with Automatic block new device option

• FarmerJimFarmerJim Member Posts: 4
    Founder First Comment Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Monitor up/down.  I travel a lot for work and have to provide remote support for my family :-).  It is great to be able to see if I have connectivity problems or power problems at home remotely.   Would be great to have a remote reboot capability for my access points...