List more devices in Fing web app

waynerwayner Member, Beta Tester Posts: 22
10 Comments Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
✭✭
edited October 2019 in Fing App Feature requests
On the fing web app it seems to only listed about 20 devices per page and then you have to scroll through pages to see other devices.  Is there any way to change this to be able to see more?  Why not be able to see all devices?  
VioletChepilwaynerBdoserror
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    May I ask what browser you are using? I've had a similar request and I'm wondering if we should merge these topics for follow-up.
    https://community.fing.com/discussion/452/display-error-of-devices-when-using-web-site 

Community Manager at Fing

• waynerwayner Member, Beta Tester Posts: 22
    10 Comments Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    ✭✭
    I am not having the issue described in that other post.  I am using Chrome on Windows 10, but I don't think this behaviour is unique to that browser.  On the iOS app on my phone it lists all of the devices and I can easily scroll down to see the devices.  But on the web app my devices are spread over 13 pages and I have to click through to find what I am looking for which is much more cumbersome.  I also think it makes sense to have the UI more consistent across the web page and the iOS app.  Personally I use the web app to access fing most of the time and I find it frustrating that the web app seems substandard in terms of functionality.
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I think @wayner it's best we submit as a new feature request. Could you submit a feature request in the Fing App feature requests category. Then I'll circulate when others make note of this and they can also upvote/share their support for this improvement. 

• BdoserrorBdoserror Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    I'd second this request, I'd like to have 1 long scrollable list instead of having to page through it. 
    VioletChepil
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I've changed this one into a feature request. Could you please upvote this?