And the hits just keep on coming...
... The latest being "Simjacking" : a vulnerability that apparently affects almost any device with a SIM card.
If there is a plus to this is that the hackers are not overtly bothered by your location, and TelCos are working to block these messages.
That days, here we are, in 2019, and functionality from a decade ago is alive and well and causing grief and heartache.
On a side note, I for one, had no idea SIM cards could run have applications!
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 936 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 894 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 469 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides