Why is Fing reporting Rogue Access Points for Netgear Orbi everyday at 10:08 AM local?
For the last month or so, Fing reports 5 Rogue Access Points on my network every day at 10:08 AM local. The reported MAC addresses are NOT on the network when I search sometime later. All 5, however, are valid Netgear Orbi access points with the reported MAC addresses "corrupted" in the first two digits - adding 6 to the valid digits. 38:94:ED:xx:xx:xx becomes 3E:94:ED:xx:xx:xx and 8C:3B:AD:xx:xx:xx becomes 92:3B:AD:xx:xx:xx. Neither 3E:94:ED nor 92:3B:AD are valid vendors.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides