Delete account

Hi @Dylan_From_Fing

I would like to delete my account, effectively immediately. My Fing Premium account has already been transferred to my new account.

Answers

• Hippox
    Hippox Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Hi @Dylan_From_Fing

I would like to delete my account, effectively immediately. My Fing Premium account has already been transferred to my new account.
  • Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,159
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19, 2022 #3
    Hi @Hippox, Dylan is no longer with Fing.  Let me tag @Karl_From_Fing and @Michal_From_Fing.  One of them will help you out.

Also note I merged the two requests you had into one.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Karl_From_Fing
  • Hippox
    First Comment
    Yes, please. Could you do this for me? Thanks.
  • Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 458
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Hippox
    Engaging with you in relation to this on our current support ticket.
    Thanks @Marc

• Hippox
    First Comment
    But, has the account been deleted?
  • Dylan_From_Fing
    Dylan_From_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 58
    10 Comments First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭
    There is still an active subscription and there have been recent tickets. Do you want to still go ahead with the deletion? 
    Dylan (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Hippox
    First Comment
    It was reported to me that the subscription was transferred to my new account as I requested. According to your reply obviously this is not the case after all. So? In any case, you may go ahead with the deletion as I wasn't on planning continuing my subscription anyway.
  • Karl_From_Fing
    Karl_From_Fing Administrator, Beta Tester Posts: 458
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    @Hippox
    I believe there are some crossed wires here - if I could ask you to keep correspondence on our ticket (which is marked as closed now, as I believe we made all the desired effects). Apologies for the misconception.
  • Hippox
    First Comment
    In the Fing app I can see all features are available with my new account, so, I guess, the transfer of my subscription from the old account to the new one has been carried out. Will the old account be closed now? Until now, I still can login into it.
  • Michal_From_Fing
    Michal_From_Fing Member, Administrator, Moderator, Desktop Help, Fing Team Posts: 67
    10 Comments 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Hi, it is a part of manual process, and it is still open currently. It will be closed automatically when your subscription end.