What does all this mean?
Hi all, I'm not in the technology field. I was hoping someone could explain what all this means. Long story short: I think my husband has a hidden phone in my house. He works in cybersecurity and coding so I think he's being very sophisticated with hiding it or tethering? Idk but I'm hoping someone alot smarter than me can tell me what it means. The first screenshot is my husband's phone, the next is a generic device that always seems to coincide with his. The next shot is the open port on the generic device and the final is where the link takes me. Thanks so much.
Also, my device on this network only has MAC and IP. None of the other info.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 530 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides