Your comment will appear after it is approved

HronosHronos Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
Hi, I have having this notification since yesterday, and some of those "comments" have been published with a retry (one clic to the "post" button) and some of them not. (In both cases the comments were saved in drafts)
It is only me? It is an known error?
Am I been sabotaged? (hahaha this one is only a joke eh!)
Keep looking up!

Comments

• VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKAdministrator Posts: 2,232 admin
    Ahh @Hronos ok sometimes the bot Akismet will flag a comment. Usually this is to do with posting speed. I release them daily...
    I hope this helps! I just saw you had two comments that needing releasing. Typically this is because of a minimum posting/typing threshold. 
    Usually it does not do this but it is automated and I've got little control over it...

Community Manager at Fing

Hronos
  • HronosHronos Member Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    edited September 5

@VioletChepil well that's weird I usually take my time to make a comment... I am going to accept this (but I'm starting to think there is something is "bear"y around :P)

Keep looking up!
    VioletChepil
  • VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKAdministrator Posts: 2,232 admin
    Let me check with the provider how we can change the parameters. Akismet bot is persistent ^^ :)

Community Manager at Fing

Hronos
  • PoohPooh Member Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This I think was the same issue I had which led to this discssion: https://community.fing.com/discussion/234/weird-moderation-going-on-with-the-forums#latest
    For me it happened when I edited a post a third time in somewhat quick (minutes in between) succession.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.