Need advice re Mac addresses appearing in my network
I'm getting repeated instances of a devices, Mac address only showing, shown as entering my network. Fing show they enter and immediately disconnect. The number are always different ie. They never repeat.
I have changed my password but the intrusions continue. When I find them I immediately block them.
In appears to me that I'm being hacked but I don't know what to do about it.
I looks like my fing device is blocking the attempts.
Have need to worry? Any suggestions?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 942 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 428 Fing Account Change Request
- 901 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides