Automatic Renew Without Permission
I was just automatically "renewed" for another year of Fing Premium.
You did that without warning?
The only time a company does that is when they are desperate.
Why would you do that?
When did I agree to that?
Really, really poor behavior.
Also, why is there no easy, clear way to send you a message? I DO pay for this service which is minimally useful at best.
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 980 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 105 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 481 Fing Account Change Request
- 974 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 475 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides