Thought this was a community and not official support.

Ken20
Ken20 Member Posts: 30
10 Comments Photogenic
Thanks for bring it to my attention to watch the VPN status when an error comes up.
ken20

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,710
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Ken20 , these forums actually serve a dual purposes.  Fing uses it for a bit of their support processes but also actively encourages other network and technology related discussions to proliferate.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Robin_from_Fing
  • Ken20
    Ken20 Member Posts: 30
    10 Comments Photogenic
    Well you can imagine when I find out it's no good to me -- no community support and no Spectrum support. Seems to be more emphasis on building this tiny Facebook. Enjoyed the time I was here and did learn a few things.
  • Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,710
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I took a look at your past threads.  You have seemed to have hit Fing's weak spot, which is its interaction with VPN's.  They also have issues with virtual hosts as well by the way.  

The community is only as good as its members experience and knowledge of a particular subject.  In many instances someone can and does answer questions or issue posed by a forum member but it really depends on how esoteric it is.

Hopefully we can help you out in the future so lets not say goodbye, but rather will see ya later...

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...