Seemingly random intermittent outages on Fing and other IoT devices
Am getting seemingly random intermittent outages on Fing, SmartThings, and Hue but does not show up on streaming or browsing devices. Outage time varies from 5ish min to an hour and happens almost every hour.
Ping and Traceroute are of no use in debugging this issue. I need something that can tell me if there are any correlated events, a device that has bad DNS - the application of some smart network diagnostics. I would have assumed that FIng could coordinate between my phone and the Fing box to probe and help understand the issue.
Have AT&T fiber to Google Home routers.
- 4.8K All Categories
- 2.5K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 907 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 98 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 36 Network Infrastructure
- 4.3K Ask about Fing
- 384 Fing Account Change Request
- 837 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 460 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides