Outage - Server issues resolved... not!

pl_svn
pl_svn Member Posts: 6
First Comment
edited May 12 in Fingbox
original thread has been closed: no idea why as three/four posts above the closing announcement there was me reporting I'm still getting "Offline/Online" alerts 🙄

Comments

• hopkins35
    hopkins35 Member Posts: 16
    10 Comments First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Good luck getting a response, they don't want to hear about it
    pl_svn
  • Ciaran
    Ciaran Administrator Posts: 1,180
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @pl_svn, thank you for your post. We have set a support ticket for you and you will receive a follow up mail today in relation to this. Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)

pl_svn
  • pl_svn
    First Comment
    Ciaran said:
    We have set a support ticket for you and you will receive a follow up mail today
    got it but... looks the guy who wrote has no clue about this very issue: he asks me to perform just some ordinary checks about power and ethernet cables :rage:
  • Robin
    Robin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,614
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    pl_svn said:
    Ciaran said:
    We have set a support ticket for you and you will receive a follow up mail today
    got it but... looks the guy who wrote has no clue about this very issue: he asks me to perform just some ordinary checks about power and ethernet cables :rage:
    After checking your account, I can see your Fingbox is working actively since yesterday. And since we haven't had any repeat of server outage issue then, we have to investigate your case independently and from scratch. Hence, I have sent you the basic steps to rule out those cases and isolate the issue. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the troubleshooting steps I provided.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • pl_svn
    First Comment
    edited May 13
    as I wrote in the now closed thread :rolleyes: ... I reconnected my FingBox yesterday (disconnected two/three weeks ago because of those online/offline alerts every few minutes, every day, all day long)
    all was looking good but after a few hours I got *one* online/offline alert so I posted here. since that one... all is looking fine again but... you know...  :#
    power and ethernet cable are the very same ones I'm using since getting my FingBox