Wi-Fi attack detected
I’ve been getting the notification “wifi attack detected” from Fing a dozen or more times this evening - never seen it before - and can’t find any assistance within the Fing app about what this is and/or suggestions what to do at all about the issue on the Forum.
The MAC address of the attacking node is the same in each alert, my ideas what to do about this?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 941 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 422 Fing Account Change Request
- 900 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides