What the HELL ? Showing no connection when Im connected. N40F N801 N802 W008 codes, Extra SSID's??

stevebutleraic_1970stevebutleraic_1970 Member Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic
edited April 25 in Fing Desktop discussions
As you can see, I DO have a connection but Fing has been reporting N40F N801 N802 W008 codes for 2 days, telling me I am not connected. I use Xirrus to verify the connection and it shows I have 7 SSId's ???
I am aware of (5) of them. I have NO idea what the non broadcast SSID's are.
Any suggestions out there??

Answers

• stevebutleraic_1970stevebutleraic_1970 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    So here is the SSID list. All 7 are using my laptop Lan adapter, so I assume they are in fact, my network?? I DO have the windstream router (Butler SSID's) as well as a Netgear Nighthawk and a wireless extender I do NOT have a CISCO router that I am aware of...

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,391
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    So here is the SSID list. All 7 are using my laptop Lan adapter, so I assume they are in fact, my network?? I DO have the windstream router (Butler SSID's) as well as a Netgear Nighthawk and a wireless extender I do NOT have a CISCO router that I am aware of...

We have released a new Fing desktop version 2.6.0. Can you please uninstall this version and download and install the latest version and check if the issue persists?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!