WiFi Scanner tool doesn’t discover any networks.
I searched for a solution without success. I use a Linksys WRT1900AC router with openwrt and a Spectrum furnished cable modem. My Fing Box is connected to the router and I am using Fing Desktop v2.5.1 with Windows 10. The WiFi Scanner Tool doesn’t find any access points nor channel connections. It shows it’s scanning but it doesn’t even list my network. Is there a setting on the modem or router blocking it? My phone sees other networks. Thank you.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 530 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides