What has been removed from original and now only on premium?

I've been using fingbox as an early adopter.

I see things that used to be free but since removed and now only part of premium.

Is there a list of what's been ported to premium.

Thanks

Comments

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,180
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin

Hi @Paul01

In recent months we have launched Fing Premium. Fing Premium subscribers will have access to additional features, services, tools etc. that expand the functionality of the free version of the software.

Premium Plan info:https://app.fing.com/internet/account/subscribe/choose#

Since its inception, we continued to add features to Fingbox, free of charge (e.g. auto-block functionality, expanded monthly reports etc.). All of these existing Fingbox functionality will still work on Fingbox and there is no subscription required to access these features on your Fingbox. If you cannot see any of your existing Fingbox features, please ensure you are logged into the correct account associated with your Fingbox (this can be checked on the 'Account' tab of the app)

We now currently have 3 product offerings:

1. Fing Mobile App

2. Fing Desktop

3. Fingbox

Currently, whilst there are benefits for Fingbox users (e.g. local API tool), Fing Premium is particularly beneficial to the Mobile App & Fing Desktop users. However, going forward, we do plan on adding additional features that will also further benefit Fingbox users.

It is completely optional if users want to subscribe or not, as mentioned, if you are a Fingbox user, none of your Fingbox features or functionalities have been affected.

I hope this clarifies this for you, but if you have any other questions, dont hesitate to ask.

For more information on Fing Desktop please visit Fing Desktop - Knowledge Base

Ciaran (Admin at Fing)

• Paul01Paul01 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

Hi, thanks for the reply. I had seen that link.

Historical speed tests seems to have gone.

There used to be an option to tes from Fing OR device

Fence

Historical status of each device

Maybe they are all still there just moved?

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,391
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    @Paul01
    It seems like you have not added FIngbox to your Home tab and thus you can see Fence and other features. 

To add Fingbox to your Home tab, please follow the steps below:

• Sign in to the Fing app
    • From the Home tab, click on the "3 lines icon"
    • If your Fingbox is connected then it will show under My Fingboxes and below you will find all 'Monitored Networks'
    • Next to Fingbox network, there is Home icon. Either Long press or swipe on that network.
    • You will get an option to "Add to Home". Click on it
    • Hit Close
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks, from what I could see it was added.  I did delete in the hope that re-adding would work.  Oh, but that was a mistake as the app, more often than not, fails to load.  when it does I only see scanned networks and "start monitoring".
    I also can't delete some of the networks  - "failed to remove from account".

First Comment Photogenic

How do I re add my fing box to my account pls?

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,391
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Paul01
    I have sent you a private mail to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!