CLOSED: What do you think of the Fing community categories?

123457»

Comments

• nexusnetnexusnet Member, Beta Tester Posts: 21
    10 Comments Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Thanks for setting this up!! I've already learned several useful things from comments by other members.
  • pwmeekpwmeek Member, Beta Tester Posts: 137
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    No, @VioletChepil, that was a bonehead “click” on my part. After 40 years of playing with small computers, it should be expected that I would recognize a placeholder when I see one.
    --Pete
    Bon Vivant and Raconteur
    VioletChepil
  • TyoungpspTyoungpsp Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Categories look great.  Thanks for setting things up and being such a great and involved host
    VioletChepil
  • JunkmanJunkman Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Works for me.
    VioletChepil
  • AngAng Member, Beta Tester Posts: 6
    5 Likes Founder Name Dropper First Comment
    ✭✭
    Well, after careful review I think this is setup very nicely and has potential to evolve as is needed. From my perspective I haven’t noticed any particular topic missing here.  My only request is to offer viewing options such as dark-mode. It’s a personal preference and I have contributed to moving that option actively in my personal work arena for one reason, serious fatigue from long work hours. It’s something that can benefit people greatly and toggled on or off as needed. Good job @VioletChepil!
    VioletChepil
  • YesYes Member, Beta Tester Posts: 19
    10 Comments 5 Likes Founder Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    As a Fing & FingBox-day-1 enthousiastic i’m very xcited to see the start of this community. I’m sure it will help getting and providing the ins- and outs we’re looking for. Thanks @VioletChepil and the other teammembers! Good luck to us  :)
    The answer is Yes! The question is the question?

• pwmeekpwmeek Member, Beta Tester Posts: 137
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    All I realize that you are being likely taken down with alerts from this thread. It's closing up tomorrow and I do apologize in advance. Next time I will definitely be asking for DMs for badges etc. Thanks a lot for your patience and you can review your alert settings here: 
    This is mine: https://community.fing.com/profile/preferences/VioletChepil
    Yours is: https://community.fing.com/profile/preferences/yourusername
    Properly, I don't have permission to view your preferences, but oddly, when ...[ nevermind ]
    Duh. Of course I don't have permission to view (the nonexistent, or possibly dummy to prevent someone from registering it) yourusername's permissions either. 
    --Pete
    Bon Vivant and Raconteur
This discussion has been closed.