How does one keep/export daily/monthly statistics of unknown (& wireless) users on our network?

mkearns
mkearns Member Posts: 8
First Comment Photogenic
I just downloaded Fing. I am hoping to track, export, and keep statistics of users connected to our wireless for reporting purposes. How is this achieved (in the Pro version)? If it will do what I need, I am HAPPY to purchase.

Best Answer

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,754
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    mkearns said:
    • Thank you so much for your prompt reply. However, a review of the Fingbox includes:  "but I was disappointed with how little data could be exported. For example, it can show all the devices that have been in range of the Fingbox and whether they have been seen before. Great feature! But this data can't be exported!" Can you please tell me EXACTLY how the Fingbox would allow me to export the needed info given the comment above?
    The only data that can be exported is the devices list that are on your network. Apart from that, you get monthly internet performance reports to see how well your Internet is doing. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,754
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    mkearns said:
    I just downloaded Fing. I am hoping to track, export, and keep statistics of users connected to our wireless for reporting purposes. How is this achieved (in the Pro version)? If it will do what I need, I am HAPPY to purchase.
    For what you desire, you will need a Fingbox. To know more about Fingbox, check this page: https://help.fing.com/knowledge-base/what-can-fingbox-do/
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • mkearns
    mkearns Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic
    • Thank you so much for your prompt reply. However, a review of the Fingbox includes:  "but I was disappointed with how little data could be exported. For example, it can show all the devices that have been in range of the Fingbox and whether they have been seen before. Great feature! But this data can't be exported!" Can you please tell me EXACTLY how the Fingbox would allow me to export the needed info given the comment above?