What's my speed?
I recently upgraded my Comcast internet to 600/15. When I run speed checks, I get numbers all over the place. If I use the Google speed test, Comcast test, Ookla, etc., the numbers are wildly different. The only one that seems somewhat reliable to me is the one built into my Linksys router as it's the first stop on my network from our cable modem. That test will show 580-ish and only 5Mbps upload. I would think that I should see closer to 15, no? What gives?
- 4.8K All Categories
- 2.5K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 907 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 98 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 36 Network Infrastructure
- 4.3K Ask about Fing
- 384 Fing Account Change Request
- 837 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 460 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides