Can someone point me to Linux CLI downloads?
I have an old-ish Fing_Linux_generic.zip (containing tar.gz files) but I get an error 404 when I try to check for a more up-to-date Linux cli. I'd like to find a dpkg/deb if possible or instructions for installing from a tar.gz.
Did you try links from this page?
Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...1
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 548 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 160 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides