I want to replace an old FingBox with a new one
I want to replace a old v1 FingBox with anew v2 and use the old one to monitor another network. I found the instruction to move a FingBox here: https://community.fing.com/discussion/2033/moved-my-fingbox but:
- I can’t find a deactivate command swiping the FingBox network to the left, only a “home” and a “trash” icons which I’m not sure do what I need, I tried the home button and it seems it just removes the network from the home screen. I didn’t try the trash button, yet, as I’m afraid it’ll do something not undoable
- I want to retain all the old FingBox devices configurations (alias, icons, locations, etc.) should I just connect the new FingBox and activate it on the old network?
Any hint? Thanks.
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 41 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 519 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides