I bought a used Fingbox and it flashes blue so I cant connect to my network. No green light.?

rhcage2rhcage2 21702Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic
I bought a used Fingbox and it flashes blue so I cant connect to my network. I have no green light.
Model FIN-B-002. MAC? - F023B9ED8FD1. Please advise

Best Answer

• rootedrooted Gulf Coast, USModerator Posts: 828
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Robin Could you verify this Fingbox has been detached from former account?

RobinLee_Bo

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @rhcage2
    As of now, the Fingbox is still connected to the former account. You may need to contact the former user to write to us or he can send the account deactivation confirmation to you clearing showing the email address of that user and then you can send this to us to verify the account. After that, I will be able to guide you further.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Lee_Bo
  • rhcage2rhcage2 21702Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    I bought it from a dealer on ebay so I dont know if the previous owner info is available. I will inquire and see
    if it is possible to find it.
    Rhc2
  • PhilippPhilipp Member, Beta Tester Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    any update on this? I just got a v2 from ebay and Im not sure if the seller has any clue ...
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Philipp
    I have sent you a private message to address your query as I need some of the personal details. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Philipp
  • PhilippPhilipp Member, Beta Tester Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    hi Robin,
    the seller could successfully unlink th ebox from hsi account, and I was able to link it to mine. thank you!
    Robin