Fing Desktop "Bug" (Grammar Error)

FerlautoFerlauto White Plains, NYMember Posts: 53
25 Agrees 25 Likes 10 Comments First Anniversary
✭✭✭
In a post by @momcat, I saw the following error message in her #FingQuery.  
The explanation line should read, "There are a number of issues..."

Semi-related question:  Does Vanilla Forums allow for sub-categories?  

Comments

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Ferlauto
    I will pass this feedback on to our developers for review and hopefully, in a future version it will be corrected. Thanks again.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Ferlauto
  • OzyOzy Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Here is another grammatical issue. I received a notification that stated "You reach Internet, but you should check some potential issue. ". This type of thing is very disconcerting because while obviously not everyone speaks English as a first language, grammar like that looks like the phishing e-mails that fill up my junk folder everyday. The first question that popped into my mind was "is my computer or Fing installation hacked"? I'd say no, but when using software for security and analysis, one depends heavily on the integrity of that software.

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Ozy
    I will pass this on to our Product and development team for review. Thanks again
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!