Is possible to have 2 accounts for a single or more networks with Fingbox installed?
I have two networks. One at my home and one on my office with both having a Fingbox installed. It is possible to have another user in my office that can manage guest clients that may need to use the network resources like internet and shares?. I mean this without having to give up my user account to the app and Fingbox management.
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 997 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 4.9K Ask about Fing
- 528 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides