Premium subscription not appearing in web account dashboard and Desktop

nweddlenweddle Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic
edited November 2020 in Fing App
Hello!

I'm a new Premium subscriber, I signed up via Google Play on my Android device. Upon logging into the website and looking at my account dashboard on my desktop, I see some strange behavior.

The "Your subscription" heading states "You don't have any subscription", however near my name on the top left I have the green/teal "Premium" badge.

The Desktop app also displayed a bit of weirdness around my subscription state, but it appears to have correctly identified my subscription after a few minutes.

I might guess that this is just a timing issue and eventually the website account dashboard will be correctly updated?

Thanks!

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,206
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @nweddle
    I can see from your Fing account, your premium subscription is already active. Can you check if you are able to access premium features or not?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • nweddlenweddle Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks for checking, I still have a discrepancy on the website account dashboard. Here's a couple of screenshots to illustrate.

Further, if I click the "Choose your plan" button and go down that flow, I end up with confirmation that I'm already subscribed.

So, my subscription does indeed appear functional, but the current status doesn't seem to be displayed consistently on the website account dashboard.

Thanks!
    admin
    Thanks for the screenshot @nweddle
    I have sent you a private message to address this query and if I require more information on this to investigate. If you have any follow up questions please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • epistulaepistula Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Same for me, I've purchased over the IOS App, in IOS it is fine, in the Deskop app I have no premium account. What can I do?
  • epistulaepistula Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Works now, thx!
    Robin
  • IncitareIncitare Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    @Robin Having same issue hear. Added subscription on my Android device and showing the exact same issues with the web app/page showing no subscription, but then also showing I have premium at the same time. Can you please help me with my account as well?
    admin
    Hi @Incitare
    I have sent you a private message to address this issue. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • IncitareIncitare Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Hi @Robin
    No private message received. Please confirm the message was sent. Thanks.
    admin
    Incitare said:
    Hi @Robin
    No private message received. Please confirm the message was sent. Thanks.
    Have you checked your mail inbox? You will have received a reply from me. Please check your Spam folder just in case. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)