Fing desktop (Windows 10) says I have no Internet connection (im using it to report the error)
Fing says I have connectivity problems. I dont! I am using my internet connection to report this. I cant seem to find a way around this!
You have connectivity problems
You have a number of issues to be fixed.Health check code: N001-N006-N401.
The Full report says...
|STATE||WHERE||WHAT DOES FING CHECK?|
Device is not in network: no IP address
No network gateway is configured
Not in network, missing gateway to Internet
Device is not connected to a local network
Anyone suffering with this issue? I have fing app on my iPhone and iPad and they work just fine.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 532 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides