I purchased a fingbox and have to now pay for premium services?
[Deleted User] Posts: 0The user and all related content has been deleted.0
Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,292Hi @Mattia
I have merged your ticket with a same enquiry in another discussion. Please check.Robin (Admin at Fing)
Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!1
TheChallinor Member Posts: 5Unable to view detailed history of events on Fing box app anymore, long time Fing box owner now being pushed into premium subscription at every turn.0
This discussion has been closed.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 548 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 160 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides