Lwip on my router?
Hi - I’m not technically savvy at all but I’ve noticed something called Lwip or Iwip on my network. I’ve tried googling and can’t fathom what it is or if it should be on the network.
it has ping
ive tried deleting it and it just re joins
it does change on the table to say it’s changed recently etc
it’s been doing my head in for mths
Is anything to worry about?
I’ve attached a pic below to show connected devices etc
any help would be greatly appreciated ??
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 862 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides