Fingbox Device Events not displaying.....making me sign up for Premium?
I own a Fingbox and I am unable to access more than 1 day of device event history. It prompts me to sign up for premium. I tried re-installing the app and I am logged in under the correct account. All of the historical device history data is in the network event log, but I always go to the device and tap events to get a log of just that device, not every single one on my network. I read that a fix for this was coming by the end of November? Help please!
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 530 Fing Account Change Request
- 1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides