How to solve high Fingbox data consumption
My Synology router informs me that I have a network traffic of 2GB per day (on average) between my Fingobx and internet so about 60 GB per month. It's enormous! I am in the US at Xfinity and my internet subscription is capped at 1TB/month, so 60GB is very impacting.
What are the reasons for this level of data consumption by the Findbox? Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks for your help,
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides