Identify data usage on a Satellite network with limited high speed data.
Hi, I am using Viasat to provide Satellite Internet and going through my data limit of 75GB in 10 days. I need to find out which of 10 or so devices on the internet is hogging all the data. Can Fing do this? If not, is there another tool I can use to see data usage on a small network? We do not stream movies or HD videos. Have no idea where it is all going and know there is a tool out there that can help. Thanks!
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 945 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 429 Fing Account Change Request
- 900 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides