I purchased a fingbox and have to now pay for premium services?
I purchased a Fingbox and with the latest update I am now being asked to pay for premium services? This is ridiculous as it seems every company now is trying to squeeze out more revenue on products that have already been paid for. I also do not want to be constantly nagged to go premium in the Fingbox app. Please hide this in the settings so it is not annoying me.
Anyone else feel this is a cash grab? And the price is way too much! This is insulting to your customers that got you started by puchasing your original Fingbox V1 product.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides