People tab switches disappears on app launch

Dougrs
Dougrs Member, Beta Tester Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic

Hello

For at least a month, the people tab in the Fing.app disappears when I first launch. To get it back, I need to select devices, scan my network, and then it will appear.

I am using the fing.app on iOS.

thanks for your help in advance. Doug

Answers

• CloudWare
    CloudWare Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    hello . Have you tried re installing as it may be a corrupted app version? Just asking
  • Dougrs
    Dougrs Member, Beta Tester Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

Yes, I’ve tried to sign out and sign back in. I also for a separate reason just had to do a reset of my phone with fresh installs of all of the applications. The issue still occurs.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • eArTh1
    eArTh1 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    I do not have the PEOPLE TAB. I can not ASSIGN USERS. I have deleted and re-downloaded the app. I'm a mom. Bought this device for parental controls and so far I have none. Please help.
    Moni25
  • Moni25
    Moni25 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I also do not have the people tab and a search of all the answers comes up with other people reporting the same thing... yet the same answer is given by customer support - that they have no other reports of this.. well they do!

I guess this device is getting returned, I bought also for parental controls. I’ve checked every setting, my sign in, my account, etc and it seems to be a glitch within the app itself.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.