Is There a Trial Period?

capattcapatt Member Posts: 2
Hello
       Is there a trial period for Fing Desktop Premium?
Thank you

Answers

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 946
    250 Likes 50 Answers 500 Comments 100 Awesomes
    admin

Hi @capatt . Fing Desktop 2.0 was released on a ‘Freemium’ basis, i.e. it is free of charge, but a premium is charged for additional features and enhanced capabilities including: Intruder Alerts, Security Checks, Timeline of Events & Unlimited tools etc.,that expand the functionality of the free version of the software.

Fing Desktop still does have free features that can be used, some of these have limited daily credit’s however. Once the credits run out for that particular feature, you will have to wait for the following day to get more credit’s, or subscribe to Fing Desktop Premium. Credits cannot be accumulated, i.e. they will reset each day. I hope this helps. Thanks

Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • ErickuachoErickuacho Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Hello, I also need to test if the premium works for me (my house) and my business, is there any way to try if this is what i've been looking for?
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,079
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hello, I also need to test if the premium works for me (my house) and my business, is there any way to try if this is what i've been looking for?

As stated, Fing Desktop was released on a ‘Freemium’ basis, i.e. it is free of charge, but a premium is charged for additional features and enhanced capabilities including: Intruder Alerts, Security Checks, Timeline of Events & Unlimited tools etc.,that expand the functionality of the free version of the software.

Fing Desktop still does have free features that can be used, some of these have limited daily credits, however. Once the credits run out for that particular feature, you will have to wait for the following day to get more credit, or subscribe to Fing Desktop Premium. Credits cannot be accumulated, i.e. they will reset each day. I hope this helps. Thanks

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Simonk1969Simonk1969 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    As asked twice above 'Is there a trial period for Fing Desktop Premium?'.
    Please don't just quote the same as above, that doesn't answer the question!
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,079
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    As asked twice above 'Is there a trial period for Fing Desktop Premium?'.
    Please don't just quote the same as above, that doesn't answer the question!
    On the new Fing mobile app for Android, there is a 7-day trial being offered. You can make use of that. I hope it helps.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Simonk1969Simonk1969 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Excellent, thanks :-)