How can I change my e-mail adress ?

sadolinosadolino GermanyMember Posts: 3
First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
Hello,
I want to know how can I change my e-mail adress or someone of the support can help me, please ?

Greets

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,803
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You can change your email from the Fing web site, www.Fing.com.  Log into your account, click on your avatar on the top right, then account and settings, then scroll down and select edit notification settings.  You will see the below screen.  Changed the email address in the email field, save it and your done.

The other place to do this is in the mobile app.  Choose the account icon, bottom right, then choose notification setting, send email alerts to, then choose your email address.  Change it, save and your done.

Web Site below

Mobile below

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • sadolinosadolino GermanyMember Posts: 3
    I can change the email under notification settings but not under the personal info tab. ???
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,092
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Marc for support.
    @sadolino Are you using Fingbox? Please follow this link for detail information: https://help.fing.com/knowledge-base/changing-e-mail-address-associated-fingbox-fing-account/

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • sadolinosadolino GermanyMember Posts: 3
    No, sry, I use the App. Perhaps in future.
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,092
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    sadolino said:
    No, sry, I use the App. Perhaps in future.

If you do not have a Fingbox and you would like to change the e-mail address you use for the Fing App, simply set up a new account using your new e-mail address.

After that you can then privately direct message me or Ciaran clarifying the account you would like to delete. To direct message, click on the ‘Envelope’ icon in the top right-hand corner of the community and type in the name of the recipient, in this case ‘Robin’ or ‘Ciaran’. For privacy reasons, please do not post this request publicly.

Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to [email protected], clarifying the account you would like to delete. Please ensure you send this e-mail from the e-mail account that is associated with the Fing App that you would like to delete (i.e. the old e-mail address).

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!