Any plans for new Fingbox hardware?

kdeschkdesch Member Posts: 3
First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

I have the original version. I was wondering if any new hardware will coming out. Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• kltaylorkltaylor Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,231
    1000 Comments 500 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @kdesch thanks for asking your question.
    If you have the 'original' version, then the answer is Yes.  There is a newer version of the hardware apart from the Kickstarter version, you can find the new hardware here on this Amazon link.
    "There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
    -Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,079
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    kdesch said:

I have the original version. I was wondering if any new hardware will coming out. Thanks

There is already a new look Fingbox out. Please check this link: https://help.fing.com/knowledge-base/fingbox-v2-faqs/ for detailed information.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • kdeschkdesch Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

Any plans for a Generation 3 Fingbox? Thanks.

Lee_Bo
  • Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 273
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    kdesch said:

Any plans for a Generation 3 Fingbox? Thanks.

Would be sweet!
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 946
    250 Likes 50 Answers 500 Comments 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @kdesch, thanks for the query. We currently have no plans for a Fingbox 'Generation 3' at this stage. Of course if anything changes, the Community will be the 1st to know :)
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 273
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    Ciaran said:
    Hi @kdesch, thanks for the query. We currently have no plans for a Fingbox 'Generation 3' at this stage. Of course if anything changes, the Community will be the 1st to know :)
    With all the suggestions that been posted over the last year, I'm surprised Fing isn't already working on Fingbox 3.0, router and firewall combo.
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,787
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    With the sheer number of vendors in the router market, I think Fing would have a hard time getting a foothold on its own.  Now partnerships where their service is built into an established vendor products, that would be interesting.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...