Removed a rogue access point and now my Mac doesn’t work!
Hi I installed a fing box a while ago and after network detection it told me there was a rogue access point. I didn’t do anything at the time as I did not know what device it was referring to and there was only one option to clear it which was to something like ‘remove it from network’.
but I kept getting notifications for it and to be honest I got fed up looking at them so I clicked the only option to clear the notification.
now my MacBook Pro will not connect to the internet... :(
Router is Huawei IDG Echolife
fing app 9.2.0
running on iOS 13.7
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 531 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides