Please add SmartThings integration, here is a list of what it could enable...

adamadam Member, Beta Tester Posts: 63
25 Likes 10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
✭✭✭
A list of things that would be possible if Fing had some great native integration to SmartThings...
  • Reliable actions across the home triggered via the fingbox device presence feature allowing for alerts when say a specific person enters/leaves the building 
  • Msg / audible / light alerts if fingbox finds a problem with the internet connection or a new security issue such as open ports
  • Alerts when a lan device that is monitored goes offline

This would all be so powerful, please please are you listening devs ?
Tagged:
adamDarrenHillLiveMikeeriochromeJSchlackmanJerryC
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,079
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @adam
    Thanks for your post. I will include this suggestion for our developers to review. If other users want this feature to get implemented, please upvote the initial post. Thanks again.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • adamadam Member, Beta Tester Posts: 63
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭
    @Robin, to clarify, what I want to express is that I see fing as the enabler to simulate a huge range of other triggers that quite frankly nothing out there can provide.  It would be a huge benefit to a smart home if Fing could be a part of it and I'd like to think a great argument for existing SmartThings owners to buy a fingbox.
    LiveMike
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,079
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @adam
    I will include this suggestion to our developers for review. Thanks again
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • eriochromeeriochrome Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    I'm currently using IFTTT to 'integrate' with ST... and now IFTTT is limiting free accounts to 3 recipes.  so if you want to really use IFTTT you must pay monthly.  getting network info and device status passed over would be nice to have.