Open Ports on a Generic Device (port 80 and 3333)

polkadogpolkadog Member Posts: 3
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hi!

our WiFi has been slow lately so I downloaded the fing app. We had about 7 generic devices found. I live with two males who have numerous gaming systems and computers. Anyway, all the genetics open ports were fine, but one. Would someone explain to me what this is?

I’ve googled everything and I’m just so lost. See attached. Is this linked to a camera? When I hit the Port 80 it takes me to the World Wide Web and ask me to log in to 10.0.0.0.216

thanks

Answers

• polkadogpolkadog Member Posts: 3

@Sofa_King_Stuped here are the photos of the log in, the log in web link, and when i hit cancel. I don’t think we have cameras, but one of my roommates may in their room for privacy !?

• Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 272
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    Sofa_King_Stuped said:
     I don’t like how iOS ditched the whole MAC address portion.
    Well technically Apple didn't "ditch the whole MAC address portion".  A Fingbox will show MAC addresses.
  • polkadogpolkadog Member Posts: 3

@Sofa_King_Stuped and @Lee_Bo Thanks for much. The password and username you suggested worked and this is what I was able to screenshot when I did the log in on that first photo. Sorry the desktop doesn’t work well for me thanks!!!

Lee_Bo
  • Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 272
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    polkadog said:

@Sofa_King_Stuped and @Lee_Bo Thanks for much. The password and username you suggested worked and this is what I was able to screenshot when I did the log in on that first photo. Sorry the desktop doesn’t work well for me thanks!!!

Glad you got it solved.