I want to replace an old FingBox with a new one
I want to replace a old v1 FingBox with anew v2 and use the old one to monitor another network. I found the instruction to move a FingBox here: https://community.fing.com/discussion/2033/moved-my-fingbox but:
- I can’t find a deactivate command swiping the FingBox network to the left, only a “home” and a “trash” icons which I’m not sure do what I need, I tried the home button and it seems it just removes the network from the home screen. I didn’t try the trash button, yet, as I’m afraid it’ll do something not undoable
- I want to retain all the old FingBox devices configurations (alias, icons, locations, etc.) should I just connect the new FingBox and activate it on the old network?
Any hint? Thanks.
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 982 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 106 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 484 Fing Account Change Request
- 975 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides