TP-Link Deco (in my case M5)
Other than the Main unit, my other Deco units continuously go offline for about a minute and then recover (woth either wireless or ethernet back haul). I have reset the units and tried many different configurations but nothin worked.
Today I diconnected my Fing box from the network and the disconnects have been repaired. I'll keep monitoring but it appears as if the Fingbox was the culprit that interfrred with my network
Is there a setting I should use (either on Deco or Fing) so that I can reconnect my Fingbox (V1) to the network?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 936 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 894 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 469 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides