TP-Link Deco (in my case M5)
Other than the Main unit, my other Deco units continuously go offline for about a minute and then recover (woth either wireless or ethernet back haul). I have reset the units and tried many different configurations but nothin worked.
Today I diconnected my Fing box from the network and the disconnects have been repaired. I'll keep monitoring but it appears as if the Fingbox was the culprit that interfrred with my network
Is there a setting I should use (either on Deco or Fing) so that I can reconnect my Fingbox (V1) to the network?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 942 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 428 Fing Account Change Request
- 901 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides