Fingbox missing from Fing App
This is both Fing app and fingbox related so hopefully it works here.
At the top of my Fing app where the fingbox is normally located, I've got nothing but blank space.
It's happening on both wifi and cellular data.
The view and change buttons do not work.
I'm using the latest update of the Fing app on Android 10.
On the remote network I can see fingbox is connected. I'm checking it with a webcam and I can see link lights and traffic to and from it. It's not blinking any warnings. Everything appears like it's online from that end. It's showing 258 B/s which seems kind of low.
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 998 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 480 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides