FingBox blocks entire set of known devices
I have Fing set NOT to block unknown devices. However today, when my main router rebooted, none of the (known) devices beyond an etherswitch could get an IP address. Fing listed them as "Device attemping to connect to the network". The workaround was to power off FingBox and reboot everything.
Why did FingBox do this?
(Note that this is a Wired network and the etherswitch is a bog standard unmanaged mac bridge)
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 41 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 519 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides