FING Desktop 2.0.0 Missing scan

SparksSparks Member, Beta Tester Posts: 81
10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Photogenic
✭✭
edited July 2020 in Fing Desktop
I loaded my FING Beta 2.0.0 and got this, which is missing speed test This has happened before and a reboot is required.  I got it working again, but there might be an initialization problem., scan etc.

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,135
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sparks , could you list your OS, OS version for reference?  Tagging @Robin and @Ciaran for visibility and if they need any other piece of information.

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Robin
  • SparksSparks Member, Beta Tester Posts: 81
    ✭✭
    macOS Catalina
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,706
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Marc @Sparks

If the issue persists, Can you please follow these commands on the terminal and let me know of the result? 

• Command 1: /usr/bin/pgrep fingagent 

• Command 2: sudo lsof -nP -iTCP:48080 -sTCP:LISTEN 

On running the 2nd command, it will ask for a password and you need to enter the login password of your MacBook 

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    ✭✭
    This seems to be a rendering issue. Sometimes scan is missing or other portions of the screen. A reboot of the system corrects this usually. But I only have rendering problems with FING.
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,706
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Sparks said:
    This seems to be a rendering issue. Sometimes scan is missing or other portions of the screen. A reboot of the system corrects this usually. But I only have rendering problems with FING.
    Have you tried the above mentioned commands? Also, Can I get the results of those commands so I can investigate? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    ✭✭
    All working now, don't know what the problem was. Thanks.
    Robin