Health check code: W402

JGSINGJGSING Member, Beta Tester Posts: 31
10 Comments First Anniversary Photogenic
When will you fix this problem that has been going on for a very, very long time.
I paid for premium service only to find there is no support.
But, I really need to get this to stop.
Every time I turn my VPN on and off I get this stupid message. Every time it asks the same question and I say the same thing.
If you cannot make the feature work right, then remove it.
Also, how can you have a error code that is not listed in your help search.
Please fix this now. We have waited long enough.
John

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,167
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Robin or @ciaran, please note the below thread, similar issue as above.  Could you please see what you can do for @JGSING issue?

https://community.fing.com/discussion/comment/17304#Comment_17304

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @JGSING
    Can you share the new health check report with me? And Can you confirm that at least once the network context has been set up for all access points in your network?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • JGSINGJGSING Member, Beta Tester Posts: 31
    10 Comments First Anniversary Photogenic
    Here is the health check:
    https://query.fing.com/A7818C8C332E6890
    >Can you confirm that at least once the network context has been set up for all access points in your network?
    Every time I start the VPN I get that message, "Please acknowledge a new network by providing a context."    Everytime I answer with "home".

By the way the message says "Frontier Communications ... is a new network".  This appears when I turn on the VPN.  Frontier is my IISP, not the VPN.  When I switched to the VPN, my IP became: 193.37.252.9.  You message says it is 10.23.10.4.  See Fing-2.jpg attached.

When I disconnect the VPN I get a message telling me I went back to the VPN,  Fing-3.jpg.  This message also shows up in the app.

John