I’ve never synced to my Apple TV, why does Fing show that I have?
I searched for open ports on my Apple TV and it shows 62078 open. I know this is used for syncing your iPhone to another iPhone’s itunes but what is it used for on Apple TV? I’ve never synced to it in any case so how does it show that I have?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 937 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 894 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 469 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides